JD for Sustenance – Quality Engineer
- Lead quality projects
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
- Exposure/Experience to product design and development life cycle – NPD, Quality projects
- Understand/ Exhibit an ability to diagnose issues with running product or equipment in production, based on factory reports, SCR data and communications.
- Experience in the areas of quality control, 8D root cause analysis, and corrective actions
- Good experience on applying quality tools like Cause-and-effect diagram, 5-Why process Faulty tree and RCA’s.
- Strong understanding or experience with P-Diagram, FBD, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Developing test plan.
- Proto development and validation.
- Project Scoping, Schedule, Planning and execution (End to end)
- Good analytical skills and theoretical background in manufacturing principles and project management
- Collaborate with development teams including manufacturing to implement quality controls, improve processes, and make recommendations for better practices where applicable
- Perform document review and approval of key project documentation (e.g. Product requirements, design and development documentation, Verification and Validation test plan and reports, etc.)
- Identify quality issue, develop mitigation and track progress through implementation and execution.
- Identify, lead, and document process improvements.
Sustenance – Quality Engineer
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register
& Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com