Bihar Animal Sciences University Jobs 2018: 12 Guest Faculty Vacancy
Other Qualification Details:
1. Esserntial Qualification: Master's degree in the relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point, there will be relaxation of 5% marks at the graduate and master's level for the SC, ST and differently-abled categories. Evidence of having cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by ICAR, ASRB, UGC- CSIR. NET shall not be required in disciplines for which NET is not conducted. OR Ph.D. in relevant subject with two published research papers in scientific journals with four and above NAAS rating.
2. Desirable: Experience of conducting training and extension programmes. Experience of guiding students at Master's and Doctorate Levels.
3. Remuneration: Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
Age: Unreserved (Male) - 37 Yrs. BC / EBC (Male & Female) - 40 Yrs. Unreserved (Female)- 40 Yrs. SC / ST (Male & Female) - 42 Yrs.
Terms and Conditions
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. Interview may continue for next day depending upon the circumstances, hence the candidate may come prepared accordingly.
3. The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis (on contract) for a period of one semester/six months, which may be extended for one more semester/six months, based on the performance or terminated earlier with one-month notice on either side, without assigning any reason. Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position.
4. Candidates may note that these contract positions are basically to meet the immediate academic requirement of the university and at no point selected candidates will have any claim for regular appointment to be made in future.
5. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum, and does not entitle candidate to be called for interview. If number of candidate is large, a minimum cut-offin academic score can be imposed or by any other condition that may deem fit.
6. Addition/deletion/corrigendum (if any) in this advertisement shall be posted on the University website/Notice Board.
7. The number of vacancy may increase or decrease as per the discretion of the competent authority.
Bihar Animal Sciences University, Veterinary College Campus, Patna, Bihar
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Duly filled-in application form with relevant documents must reach by 23.09.2018 through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org