National Institute of Public Co-operation and Child Development
An autonomous Institution under Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India)
Southern Regional Centre, No 18, New Town, Yelahanka, Opp. to Federal Mogul Factory Main Gate Doddaballapur Road,
Bangalore – 560 064.
Phone: 080-28462818, 080-28461355
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Special Educator (Full Time) and Speech Therapist (Part- Time)
NIPCCD, an autonomous organization under Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India engaged in Research, Training and Consultancy in the twin fields of Women & Child Development, invites applications from qualifying candidates for the temporary positions of Special Educator (Full Time) and Speech Therapist (part time) in Child Guidance Centre. For further details for downloading the applications please visit the Institute’s Website www.nipccd.nic.in. The last date for submitting the application is 1.10.2018.
Applications are invited for following Temporary Contractual Posts at SRC, Bengaluru.
A. For Child Guidance Centre at SRC, Bengaluru
i) Special Educator
Essential: Master’s degree in Child Development / Psychology / Diploma / B.Ed/ MEd. In special education / M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology with 55% and
RCI Registration certificate is essential
1) 1 year experience in working with children an parents and administration of educationa assessment Tools/
2) Proficiency in working on Computers like MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
3)South Indian Languages with Hindi are preferred
ii) Speech Therapist (Part time)
M.Sc / B.Sc./Diploma in Speech & Language pathology.
1 years’ experience working with children having Speech & hearing Problems
01. Application Form: Kindly download the details of post and Application Form from the Institute’s Website. www.nipccd.nic.in under vacancies.
Filled Application Form with self-attested recent colour passport size photograph and testimonials may be sent to the above mentioned address by 1.10.2018.
02. Shortlisted candidate will be contacted individually for further selection procedure.
03. Canvasing in any form will be a disqualification