Government of Bihar
Rural Development Department
BIHAR RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY (BRDS)
Red Cross Building, Gandhi Maidan
Recruitment under Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS)
Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS) an autonomous society promoted by Rural Development Department, Govt. of Bihar seeks to build a self-motivated, committed and multidisciplinary team that identifies and steers critical rural development policy issues, support policy research, provides capacity and institutional building support, assist in development of implementation strategies and takes lead in development, implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation of schemes/programs/project activities under BRDS that improves lives of rural poor.
BRDS has hired SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services (SIDS), Pvt. Ltd. as recruitment support agency to conduct independent recruitment and selection for BRDS.
BRDS invites application from eligible Indian Citizens in prescribed online application form,
latest by October 22 , 2018 at 11:30 PM (Monday).
The details of vacancies are given below:
State Project Implementation Unit
- State Program Officer - MGNREGA
- State Program Officer-PMAY
- Head of Capacity Building, HR & Facility Management
- Finance Manager
- Sr. Audit and Accounts Officer
- Procurement Manager
- HR Cum Facility Manager
- Independent Evaluation, Learning & Research Manager
- IEC Manager
- Ombudsmen Coordinator
- Grievance Redressal Coordinator
- Team Member Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Audit Officer
- Accounts Officer
- IT Manager
- MIS Expert
- Program Executive
- State MIS Team Members
- Accounts Assistant
District Project Implementation Unit
- District Program Officer
- District Audit Manager
- District Finance Manager
- District Assistant Audit Manager
- District Assistant Finance Manager
- District MIS team Member (MG-NREGA)
- District MIS team Member (PMAY)
- Audit Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- The selection process of BRDS will comply with reservation rules/norms of Government of Bihar as applicable.
- Reservation norms/rules of General Administration Department; GoB by letter no. 2342 dated: 15/02/2016, letter no. 2526 dated 18/02/2016, letter no. 11364 dated 14/09/2017 and resolution no (Sankalp gyapank). 13062 dated 12/10/2017 will be applicable.
- Only online application in prescribed format will be accepted.
- Applicants should click here to submit online application.
- Click here to download the detail on required qualification, eligibility criteria and brief Job description of vacancies OR can downloaded from webpagehttp://www.rdd.bih.nic.in/
- Applicants are also requested to periodically check http://www.rdd.bih.nic.in/webpage for recruitment related details, updates and other announcements.
- Click here to see the Recruitment details Under BRDS/BISPS Post-wise (Category wise) Vacancy
- Mere fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria by its self would not entitle any applicant for being selected or invited for further selection processes.
- It is sole responsibility of the applicant to confirm his/her eligibility. BRDS has irrefutable right to revoke lien employment of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process, including joining if it is found that candidate has furnished wrong, in-correct or misleading information to BRDS/RDD.
- Selection under this recruitment will apply methods/tools like Written examination, Case study, Presentation, GD and interview etc as appropriate for the positions.
- Candidates may apply for more than one position but if the examinations would be conducted in same sitting for more than one position than he/she will have to opt to appear in written test for only one position.
- Candidate appointed under this recruitment will be on contract basis and will not be entitled and shall not demand any government service, permanent position or any other benefit apart from the remuneration and benefits associated with respective position.
- Chief Executive Officer, BRDS reserves all rights to modify/cancel/revise number of vacanciesunder this recruitment at any stage without any prior notice.
Last Date for Apply : Monday October 22 2018
For more information visit https://www.sids.co.in/brds02/