INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT CALCUTTA
Invites applications for the below mentioned position:
I. Post: Manager (Administration) (Contractual)
Department: Director’s Office
- To assist the administrative support system for academic programmes.
- To assist the Director in preparation of reports and other related work.
- To oversee, support and facilitate all secretarial works.
- Coordinating with various departments for data collection in regards to MHRD queries.
- Collating and compilation of data to address to all MHRD correspondence.
- Any other jobs as assigned by the Director from time to time.
- Masters degree / Post Graduate in any discipline from a reputed university / institute.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in educational institutions. Similar work experience in a management institute will be preferable.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (specially Power point, Word, Access and Excel etc.).
- Good communication skills.
- Must be articulate, demonstrate a pleasing personality and impeccable integrity.
Rs.45,000/- to 65,000/- pm and other benefits including medical reimbursement, mediclaim insurance etc. as per Institute policy. The salary will be revised annually based on performance.
This is a contractual position initially up to the period of 31st December, 2020 and is renewable on the basis of performance and Institute’s requirement.
- Applicants working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of Interview. Candidates on selection are required to submit relieving letter from their employer (Govt./Public sector/Private) at the time of joining the Institute, without which they will not be allowed to join.
- Application forms should be supported by self-attested photograph and documents in respect of qualification, experience etc., of the candidates.
- The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere fulfilling the minimum essential qualification will not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview.
- Competent authority may relax the age and experience in deserving cases.
- Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc., if any, will be notified in the Institute’s website (www.iimcal.ac.in) and may be referred by the interested candidates.
- Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” payable at Kolkata. SC/ST/Female candidates will not be required to submit the application fee.
- No interim queries will be entertained.
- The authority reserves the right to reject/accept any/all candidature without assigning any reason.
- Candidates shortlisted for personal interview would be paid to and fro AC II tier train fare as travelling allowance.
- Incomplete applications and/or the applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply on prescribed form addressed to: ‘Administrative Officer (HR)’, Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700 104 on or before 20th November,2018.
To Download The Application Form Click Here
Application for the Position of Manager (Administration) in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT CALCUTTA
For more information visit https://www.iimcal.ac.in/jobsiimcIf this link not working click hereLast Date for Apply : Tuesday November 20 2018(Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)