MISHRA DHATU NIGAM LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise) (A Mini Ratna-I Company)
Regd. Office: P.O. Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-500058.
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna-I and an ISO 9001-2008 & AS 9100C company, is a hi-tech
Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the
manufacture of superalloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes
for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. The
company has around 810 employees. The Company requires outstanding Professionals in the
Qualification & Experience:
1) Crane Operator (WG-2) (4 posts):
Qualification & Experience: SSC passed or equivalent with minimum 5 years relevant post
qualification experience. Should have experience on minimum 60 Ton overhead crane operation
in a reputed Steel Plant. Should have experience of liquid metal handling.
2) Ladleman (WG-2) (1 Post):
Qualification & Experience: SSC passed or equivalent with minimum 4 years relevant post
qualification experience. Should have experience on minimum 20 Ton or above capacity Ladle
operation and maintenance in a reputed Steel Plant.
Preferred: Conversant with Slide gate & Argon purging system preparation & operation.
3) Forge Press Operators (WG-5) (2 Posts):
Qualification & Experience: SSC+ITI+NAC (Fitter/Electrician) with minimum 8 years post
qualification experience in operation of hydraulic forge presses of 1500 Ton or higher capacity.
4) Forge Press Operators (WG-6) (2 Posts):
Qualification & Experience: Diploma in Engineering (Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electronics/
Production Engg.) with minimum 8 years post qualification experience in operation of hydraulic
forge presses of 1500 Ton or higher capacity.
5) Junior Staff Nurse (WG-1) (1 Post):
Qualification & Experience: B.Sc. Nursing/ Intermediate with GNM/ Graduate with EMT or
equivalent with minimum 2 years of post qualification hospital experience in
emergency/casualty. Certification in emergency is desirable.
6) Messenger cum Transit House Keeper for Delhi Regional Office/ Kolkata Commercial Office
(WG-1) (2 Posts):
Qualification & Experience: SSC pass with minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the
relevant field. Possession of LMV/ HMV driving license will be preferred. Age shall be relaxed for
deserving candidates who possess adequate relevant experience to that extent.
7) Junior Assistant for Delhi Regional Office/ Kolkata Commercial Office (WG-4) (1 Post):
Qualification & Experience: Graduation (except professional courses like Engineering/
Technology/ Medicine) with certificate course in PC Operation from reputed/ recognized
institution (or) Degree having PC operation as one of the subjects is essential. Minimum 2 years
post qualification experience in relevant area. Pass in type writing higher (English/Hindi) is
8) Junior Assistant (WG-4) (2 Posts):
Qualification & Experience: B.Com Graduate with certificate course in PC Operation from
reputed/ recognized institution (or) B.Com Graduate having PC operation as one of the subjects
is essential. Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant area. Pass in type writing
higher (English/Hindi) is preferable.
9) Librarian (WG-4) (1 Post):
Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or equivalent with minimum
60% marks. PG Diploma in Library Automation & Networking/ Digital Library/ Information
Management will be preferred. Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant area
10) Junior Hindi Translator (WG-4) (1 Post):
Qualification & Experience: Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Hindi/English as a
compulsory/elective subject with Diploma in Translation (Hindi to English & vice-versa) from a
Graduation from a recognized university with Hindi and English as one of the subjects and
Diploma in Translation (Hindi to English & vice versa) from a recognized university. Minimum 2
years post qualification experience in Hindi to English translation & vice versa in reputed
agencies preferably in Central Govt. Organization/Undertaking/Bank.
Candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening of applications will be called for Written
Test. Candidates qualified / shortlisted in the Written Test will be called for Practical / Trade Test
(Wherever applicable). Date, Time and Venue of the Written/ Practical/ Trade Test will be
intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates through E-mail/ Midhani Website only.
Candidates called for Practical / Trade Test are required to bring the certificates (original and
one set of attested photocopies) in proof of Qualification, Age, Experience, Category (as
applicable), Employment Exchange Registration card etc. and two passport size colour
1. Only Indian Nationals may apply.
2. Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 15.11.2018.
3. The Upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is
applicable in accordance with the Govt. of India’s orders issued from time to time.
4. Management reserves the right to restrict/increase the number of posts & alter the
eligibility criteria. Candidates applying for multiple positions have to make separate
payments for each of the positions.
5. Last date for filling up of online applications will be 28.11.2018.
6. Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for the written test is provisional and it
does not entitle them any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential
7. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected;
8. Midhani reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process
there under without assigning any reason;
9. Decision of Midhani Management regarding selection will be final. Further, Midhani
Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified post and
also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as
per the rules of the company.
10. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification.
11. Medium of selection tests (Written, Practical/Trade Test) will be in English only.
12. Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria
desired for the post.
13. The cut off date for all requisite parameters is 15.11.2018.
14. Necessary information regarding the Selection, Written Test, Practical/Trade Test etc.
will be hosted on MIDHANI URL://www.midhani-india.in from time to time.
Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time.
15. Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website www.midhani-india.in.
How to apply:
1. The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL://www.midhani-india.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and
the instructions to apply online.
2. Application should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to Midhani website
given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 14.11.2018 till
1700 Hrs on 28.11.2018 for this purpose.
3. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, and contact mobile number
which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Written
Test/Trade Test can be sent. Midhani will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail
sent to the candidate.
4. The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only)
towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net
banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
5. Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth
proof (SSC certificate), qualification, category, experience, pay scale, CTC per annum
through the link available in the application form. Application without supporting
documents will not be considered.
6. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of
the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not
send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No
Objection Certificate at the time of written/trade/practical test.
Download Advertisment Visit Advertisement (PDF , 392 KB)