NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KURUKSHETRA
(Under the Ministry of HRD, Govt of India)
RECRUITMENT OF NON-TEACHING POSTS
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra invites online applications from the Indian Nationals for the recruitment to die posts of (i) Senior Students Activity & Sports Officer (ii) Senior Technical Officer (ill) Technical Officer (iv) Medical Officer (v) Students Activity & Sports Assistant (vi) LIBRARY & Information Assistant (vii) Superintendent (vlii) Accountant (fx) Personal Assistant (x) Pharmacist (xi) Stenographer (xii) Junior Assistant (xiii) Technical Assistant (xiv) Technician (xv) Laboratory Assistant In the Institute.
For further details and submission of application through online mode, please visit Institute website www.nitkkr.ac.in. The last date of submission of online form is 14.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m*
(4)Library & Information Assistant
(8)Senior Technical Officer
(9)Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer
(11)Students Activity & Sports Assistant
|Opening date for submission of online application
|Last date for submission of online application
||14.12.2018 upto 5:30 P.M. (Friday)
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents.
||24.12.2018 upto 5:30 P.M. (Monday)
- The applicants are required to apply online mode only. Applicants applying for more than one post are required to apply online separately.
- The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online application.
- The applicants shall be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC category only through online. SC/ST and PwD applicants are exempted from paying application fees.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression / concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/appointment.
- Any application without self attested copy of required certificates/testimonials and without self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC and PwD certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected.
- Applicants are advised to fill their correct e-mail address in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. Written Test/Interview Schedule will be e-mailed in due course to the applicants in their registered e-mail. No separate letter (Hard copy) will be sent for this purpose.
- Applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly as any subsequent corrigendum/addendum etc. shall be published on the Institute website only.
RECRUITMENT OF NON-TEACHING POSTS IN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KURUKSHETRA
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register
& Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org