GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPENT
DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Appointment of Vice-Chancelor of Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha, Maharashtra (A Central University).
The Vice-Chancellor, being the academic as wel as administrative head, is expected to be:
• A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials,
• Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years experience as Professor in a University or 10 years of experience in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organisation with proof of having demonstrated academic leadership.
• Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of the advertisement.
Salary and Service Conditions:
• The post carries a pay of Rs, 2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Alowance of Rs. 5,000/- and other usual alowances,
• The terms and conditions of the services wi be those as set forth in the Act, Statutes and Ordinances of the University-Procedure of the appointment:
• Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by a Committee constituted under the provisions of Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Act, 1996 (No. 3 of 1997).
• The advertisement and the format of applcation are available on the websites http://mhrd.gov in and https://www.hindivi5hwa.orq
• The applications in the prescribed proforma should reach within 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement by Registered Speed Post to:
Deputy Secretary (Central University)
Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD,
Room No.: 325, 'C1 Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi- 110115
"Applcation for the post of Vice Chancelor, Mahatma Gandhi
Antarrastriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya", should be superscribed on the