2. Leander Adrian Paes - (Born 17 June 1973) is an Indian professional tennis player who is considered as one of the greatest doubles player in the history of the sport along with the record of most doubles wins in the Davis Cup.
6. Piyush Vedprakash Goyal - (Born 13 June 1964) is an Indian politician and the current minister of Railways and Commerce in the Government of India. He was elevated to the Cabinet Minister position on 3 September 2017. He is currently a Member of Parliament for Rajya Sabha from the state of Maharashtra, and the Deputy Leader of Rajya Sabha. He was earlier the National Treasurer of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He headed the BJP Information Communication Campaign Committee and oversaw the publicity and advertising campaign of the party including the social media outreach for the Indian General Elections 2014. Goyal is the 2018 Carnot Prize Recipient for distinguished contributions to energy policy. Piyush Goyal has been allocated the cabinet ministry for Narendra Modi led NDA government in May 2019. He is currently taking charge as Minister of Railways and Minister of Commerce and Industry.
10. Shamin Mannan - (Born 11 Jun 1991) is an Indian actress, who has worked in many TV serials, like Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.She received appreciation and recognition for the lead role of Bhoomi in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apno Ki Season 1 on Colors TV.
14. Kirron Anupam Kher - (Born 14 June 1955) is an Indian theatre, film and television actress, singer, entertainment producer, TV talk show host and a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. In May 2014, she was elected to the Lok Sabha, the lower house of Indian Parliament from Chandigarh.
15. Shirish Kunder (born 24 May 1973) is an Indian filmmaker. After working as an editor on 21 films starting with Champion (2000), Kunder made his screenwriting and directorial debut with Jaan-E-Mann (2006). He is married to choreographer and film director Farah Khan whom he met while working on her 2004 film Main Hoon Na.
17. Saroj Khan - (born Nirmala Nagpal; 22 November 1948 – 3 July 2020) was one of the most prominent and leading Indian dance choreographers in Hindi cinema.She was born at the Bombay State (present day Maharashtra), India. With a career span of over forty years, she choreographed more than 2000 songs and is known as The Mother of Dance/Choreography in India. She died on July 3, 2020 due to a sudden cardiac arrest.
18. Lalu Prasad Yadav- (Born 11 June 1948) is an Indian politician from the state of Bihar. He is the president of the Rashtriya Janata Dal, former chief minister of Bihar, former UPA minister of railways, and former member of Parliament of the 15th Lok Sabha.
19. Dinesh Karthik - (born 1 June 1985) is an Indian wicket-keeper and batsman who made his debut for the Indian cricket team in 2004. He became captain of the Kolkata Knight Riders Indian Premier League team during the 2018 season.
20. Yogi Adityanath - (born Ajay Mohan Bisht; 5 June 1972) is an Indian monk and Hindu nationalist politician serving as the 22nd and current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, in office since 19 March 2017.
21. Seema Singh - (born 11 June 1990) is an Indian film actress, dancer, model, and television presenter ,She Belong to Rajput family in allahabad uttarpradesh.Singh is one of the most famous item song dancers in Bhojpuri cinema and has been nicknamed Item Queen for appearing in over 500 films and videos.
23. Deepika Kumari - (Born 13 June 1994) is an Indian athlete who competes in the event of archery, is currently ranked World No. 9, and is a former world number one. She won a gold medal in the 2010 Commonwealth games in the womens individual recurve event. She also won a gold medal in the same competition in the womens team recurve event along with Dola Banerjee and Bombayala Devi.
24. Rahul Gandhi - (born 19 June 1970) is an Indian politician who was the President of the Indian National Congress from 16 December 2017 to 3 July 2019. He hails from a long line of politicians, known as the Nehru-Gandhi family, which has occupied a prominent place in the politics of India ever since the country gained independence in 1947. His great-grandfather Jawaharlal Nehru, was the first prime minister of India and also the longest-serving Prime Minister of India having served for a total of seventeen years. Gandhi grandmother, Indira, was the first female Prime Minister of India and his father, Rajiv, was the youngest prime minister of India to be sworn in to office. The son of Sonia and Rajiv, he is the chairperson of the Indian Youth Congress and the National Students Union of India. A member of the Indian Parliament, Gandhi represents the constituency of Wayanad, Kerala in the 17th Lok Sabha.
25. Raj Kapoor - (born Shrishti Nath Kapoor; 14 December 1924 – 2 June 1988) was an Indian film actor, producer and director of Indian cinema. He was born at Kapoor Haveli in Peshawar to actor Prithviraj Kapoor and his wife Ramsarni Kapoor.
27. Gopala Ratnam Subramaniam - (born 2 June 1956), commonly known by his screen name Mani Ratnam, is an Indian film director, screenwriter, and producer who predominantly works in Tamil cinema. Ratnam has won six National Film Awards, four Filmfare Awards, six Filmfare Awards South, and numerous awards at various film festivals across the world. In 2002, the Government of India honoured him with the Padma Shri, acknowledging his contributions to film.
28. Nandan Nilekani - (born 2 June 1955) is an Indian entrepreneur, bureaucrat, and politician. He co-founded Infosys and is the non-executive chairman of Infosys replacing R Seshasayee and Ravi Venkatesan, who were the co-chairs of the board, on 24 August 2017. After the exit of Vishal Sikka, Nilekani was appointed as non-executive chairman of the board effective August 24, 2017. He was the chairman of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). After a successful career at Infosys, he headed the Government of India technology committee, TAGUP.