Subh Manalwar (Tuesday)
3. Big Boost to Local Production; KVIC Gets First Order for 1200 Quintal Mustard Oil from ITBP
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has received the first order from Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) for supplying 1200 quintals of kacchi ghani mustard oil worth Rs 1.73 crore. The purchase order comes just weeks after the MoU signed between KVIC and ITBP on July 31, which is aligned with the Prime Minister’s call for “Aatmanirbhar Bharat” and “Vocal for Local”. As per a statement if KVIC, the order will be supplied to ITBP within 30 days from the date of
5. Jal Jeevan Mission: A reservoir of clean water & employment opportunities
Water crisis in West Bengal is a serious issue that needs immediate attention. The rapid urbanization and over-exploitation of ground water has made the situation worse. Priority needs to be accorded by the State for potable water supply to rural households in the water-quality affected areas especially Arsenic and Fluoride affected ones and the drought prone areas of the Stat
6. Tender to Local Companies
To ensure that the local firms are allotted the tender under Atmanirbhar Bharat, the following measures have been taken:-
1. The Department of Expenditure (DoE) vide Order No. 12/17/2019-PPD dated 15.05.2020 (copy also available on website of Department of Expenditure) has amended Rule 161 (iv) of General Financial Rules (GFR) 2017 restricting Global Tender Enquiry (GTE) for the contract/ supply value of above Rs. 200 crore to enable floating of local tenders by Procuring Entities of Government
7. UPSC clarification on result of Civil Services Examination, 2019.
It has been brought to the notice of the Union Public Service Commission that some misleading information is circulating regarding less number of recommended candidates against the vacancies indented by the Government for the Civil Services Examination, 2019.
9. 3 Activities to Check Out on Your Waterpark Trip in Dubai
Unless you’ve been living under a rock your entire life, you’ve definitely been handed your fair share of brochures, leaftlet design and flyer design. Whether you’re trying to drive traffic into a new gym location, showcase a property for sale or get the word out about your business, brochures are powerful and effective tools for engaging and educating any audience. But only if your brochure design i
10. Grant-In-Aid To Rural Local Bodies
The Fifteenth Finance Commission (XV FC) in its report for 2020-21 has recommended grants for Rural Local Bodies (RLBs) in 28 States. The grants have been recommended for all tiers of the Panchayati Raj and also to the Fifth and Sixth schedule areas. The grants are provided in two parts, namely, (i) Basic (Untied) Grants and (ii) Tied Grants in the ratio of 50:50. The basic grants are untied and can be used by RLBs for location-specific felt needs, except for salary or other establishment expenditure. Th
Cash in on your content
11 Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2021 by UPSC #UPSC 14 Days Remaining for Apply
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), 2021 on 16th July 2021 for recruitment to the approx. 215 (including PWD-07) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Engineers in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering disciplines under Indian Engineering Service Examination 2021. (Advertisement No. 07/2021‐ENGG.)
The Engineering Services Recruitment Examination wil ...