Subh Somwar (Monday)
1. Income Tax Department conducts search in Jharkhand and West Bengal.
The Income Tax Department has carried out search and survey operations on 25th September, 2020 at around 20 residential and business premises of a prominent group having operations in Jharkhand and West Bengal. The group is engaged in trading of various commodities, production of vanasapati ghee, real estate and tea estates. The group is having real estate projects in Kolkata.
During the search substantia
2. PM inaugurates Six Major Projects in Uttarakhand to make River Ganga Nirmal and Aviral
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated 6 mega development projects in Uttarakhand under the Namami Gange Mission today through video conference.
Shri Modi also inaugurated the Ganga Avalokan Museum, the first of its kind on the River Ganga at Haridwar. He released a book “Rowing Down the Ganges” and the new logo for the Jal Jeevan Mission. The Prime Minister also unveiled the ‘Margadarshika for Gram Panchayats and Paani Samitis under Jal Jeevan Mission’ (Gui
4. BRO constructs 180-feet bailey bridge under three weeks providing connectivity to 20 villages in Uttarakhand
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has constructed a 180-feet bailey bridge in Jauljibi sector of Pithoragarh district, Uttarakhand in less than three weeks despite frequent landslides and heavy rains. The 50-metre span concrete bridge was completely washed out on July 27, 2020 when cloudburst hit the area and the nallas and rivers were flooded. This caused a mud flow of tremendous force. There were many casualties also due to landslides and the road communication was broken.
5. Tourist Places in Chatra Jharkhand
It is also another important beauty spot of Chatra situated on the North at the distance of 12 kms. of which 10 kms. can be covered by vehicle and the rest two kms. is a foot track. The road is Katcha. It looks nice to see the water fall from such a height. It appears as if the spring is dashing against the rocky walls fomenting white rays. One feels as if he is enjoying shower bath under the sun. Nights are lull with magical effect.
6. All States except Jharkhand choose Option-1 to meet the GST implementation shortfall
Government of Chhattisgarh has communicated its acceptance of Option-1 to meet the revenue shortfall arising out of GST implementation. The number of States who have favoured Option-1 has gone up to 27. All States except Jharkhand and all the 3 Union Territories with Legislative Assembly have decided in favour of Option-1.
The States & Union Territories who choose Option-1 are getting the amount of shortfall arising out of GST implementation through a special borrowing window put in p
7. Heavy to very rainfall with extremely heavy falls very likely at isolated places over Gujarat region; Heavy to very heavy rainfall at isolated places over Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh & Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, East Rajasthan, West Madhya Pradesh, Saurashtra & Kutch, ghat area of Madhya Maharashtra, Konkan & Goa, Coastal Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
Forecast based upon
8. Health Ministry to rush Central teams to UP, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has decided to deploy high level Central teams to four States of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha. These States are seeing a sudden surge in the number of COVID cases and some of them are also reporting high mortality.
The teams will support the State efforts towards strengthening containment, surveillance, testing and efficient clinical management of the positive cases. They shall also guide the States in effectively managing the c
9. Indian Railways generates more than 6,40,000 mandays of work till 21 August 2020 under Gareeb Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan These mandays of work generated in 6 States viz. Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh
Indian Railways has generated more than 6,40,000 mandays of work under Gareeb Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan in 6 States viz. Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry is closely monitoring the progress made in these projects and generation of work opportunities for the migrant labours of these states under this scheme. Around 165 Railway infrastructure projects are being executed in these states.
Summer Sale: Summer Offer Upto 40% Off on Cosmetics & Beauty Products | Nykaa
10. Hariharnath Temple, Saran Bihar
Hariharnath Temple, Saran Bihar
हरिहर क्षेत्र के महत्व को लेकर पद्ममातांज्जलि में भगवान विष्णु व भगवान शिव के जल क्रीड़ा का वर्णन किया गया है। इस ग्रंथ के अनुसार महर्षि गौतम के आश्रम में वाणासुर अपने कुल ग