Posted by educratsweb.com❄ Fashion 👁 363 times visited (12 Apr 2021)Sources https://blog.indianweddingsaree.com/feed
Fun and Quirky Ideas to Style Ethnic Outfits# The craze for Indian ethnic outfits is on the rise. Be it wearing an Indian saree or stylish lehenga choli: girls go to lengths to find the perfect color and design. No wonder many Indian celebrities become the topic of discussion for their ethnic look. From Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone to Kangana Ranaut, you can notice them gracing ethnic dresses to perfection. While it’s not that difficult to explore and pick the right saree or lehenga, you should know how to style it. If you struggle to find the right accessories with a saree or matching jewels with a designer lehenga, let us help. In this blog, we’ll discuss how to style Indian ethnic outfits. Here you go. Indian
The post Fun and Quirky Ideas to Style Ethnic Outfits appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
Smart Tips to Match Jewelry with Your Saree# Choosing the right gems and jewels to enhance your saree look takes deep thought. One can find a wide range of accessories that could go well with a saree. However, you must refrain from going overboard and decking yourself up in too many embellished jewels. Not to mention the inconvenience that a loaded look can do to your style game. Well, if you’re struggling to find the perfect jewelry to match your saree, let us help! Read through this information and make the right choice. Let’s begin. Choose accessories based on the occasion Be it a wedding function, reception party, or other festive occasions: you want to look your best at all times. That’s understood! You can pair an Indian
The post Smart Tips to Match Jewelry with Your Saree appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
Stylish Indian Wedding Outfits for Men# For handsome grooms, their big day is all about looking dapper and drawing the crowd’s attention. Whether it’s the engagement outfit or a men’s dress for a wedding, grooms are particular about their style. The groom squad wants to mark a stylish presence, and they go to lengths to find elegant men’s wedding outfits. That being said, it’s important to know the range we have in the men’s ethnic wear online and how to choose the perfect ensemble that helps you charm the crowd and woo your lovely bride. Let us explore men’s wedding outfits that are comfy, stylish, and under budget. Sherwani A groom is expected to look his best at his wedding. What outfit other than sherwani can
The post Stylish Indian Wedding Outfits for Men appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
Stunning Lehenga-Choli Styles for Festive Occasions# When it comes to women’s fashion, you can explore a wide range of sarees, suits, lehengas, and dresses. Every girl wants to keep a mix of ethnic and modern outfits to be festive-ready. Now that we’re talking about the festive season, girls don’t forget to pick a stylish festive lehenga choli from their favorite fashion store. Be it Diwali, Navratri, or any other Indian festival: alehenga choli is a good choice that makes you look gorgeous. On a related note, the demand for festive wedding lehengas is on the rise. Many new-age brides and bridesmaids are choosing this colorful ethnic wear to grace their look. With that said, it’s important to know about different types of lehenga choli designs so
The post Stunning Lehenga-Choli Styles for Festive Occasions appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
How to Choose the Perfect Women’s Ethnic Outfit?# When it comes to women’s fashion, there are hundreds of outfit choices ranging from sarees and suits to lehengas. But what women crave is a collection of ethnic outfits that they can wear regularly and keep another collection for weddings and parties. With so many brands and designs offered in the market, it makes sense to deck your wardrobe with exclusive fashion choices. Ethnic dresses are back in vogue. You may have noticed many celebrities making appearances wearing ethereal women’s Indian dresses. Girls are taking inspiration from their style and exploring a wide range of ethnic outfits. What comes easy is that women’s Indian dresses can be paired up with almost any jewelry piece. Besides, you can stand out from
The post How to Choose the Perfect Women’s Ethnic Outfit? appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
Try These Sequin Saree Looks to Make a Style Statement# Sequin sarees are the latest trend taking the fashion market by storm. Many celebrities are already making a style statement donning sequin-work sarees to events. For you, this could be the perfect time to glam up wearing a sequin style. No matter what event, you’re sure to shine bright as a sequin saree perfectly falls under the wedding wear as well popular party wear category. Here’re four different looks that you can try with a sequin saree to turn heads at a party. Silver Sequin Saree You don’t need heavily embellished silver jewelry to make a mark. A gorgeous silver sequin saree would suffice your fashion requirement and how. Silver makes you sparkle like no other color, and if you’re
The post Try These Sequin Saree Looks to Make a Style Statement appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
Why are Anarkali Suits Popular This Season?# The craze for Anarkali suits is on the rise. Any party or wedding is incomplete without this beautiful ethnic attire. Be it about donning long Anarkali kurta or Bollywood Anarkali suits: every girl has her style preferences. Besides, the fashion market is flooded with designer Anarkali dresses and salwar kameez. You can also deck your wardrobe with amazing Anarkali suit options. Well, if it is about choosing comfort over style, you would choose both. Such is the charm that an Anarkali dress exudes. Let us understand what makes Anarkali suits a rage among women and why it is so popular this season. Anarkali dresses are easy to wear If you’re looking for last-minute outfit ideas, you’re sure to make no
The post Why are Anarkali Suits Popular This Season? appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
Indian Kurta Pyjama Styles to Suit Every Occasion# The most common ethnic wear for men is kurta pyjama. This traditional outfit has been in trend for decades. Its demand is still relevant or rather booming with different styles attracting the buyers’ attention. Be it about looking stylish at a wedding or planning to wear something different during festivals: men’s kurta pyjama is an ideal outfit to grace every occasion. Indian kurta pyjama is not only comfortable to wear, but it accentuates your style also. You feel rooted in wearing this ethnic ensemble. Let us look at some kurta pyjama styles which can help you choose your outfit for the next celebrations. Floral Print Kurta Pyjama Floral is back in vogue. Kurtas with floral prints garner attention for unique
The post Indian Kurta Pyjama Styles to Suit Every Occasion appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
Printed Bridal Lehengas for the Gorgeous Bride-To-Be# A bride longs for the wedding day to look like a million bucks. What is better than wearing a printed lehenga choli over a traditional wedding outfit to make a statement? The demand for bridal printed lehengas is on the rise. The bride looks beautiful and confident wearing a unique wedding ensemble. The bridal printed lehenga choli comes in different textures, patterns, and colours. Let us understand the craze for printed lehengas that are trending this wedding season. With winter days approaching, it is the perfect time to wear embellished printed lehengas. They are extremely light-weight and look stunning on the bride. Royal Bridal Lehenga Any bride wants to look royal at her wedding. She wants to make a statement
The post Printed Bridal Lehengas for the Gorgeous Bride-To-Be appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
Trendy Half and Half Saree Design Ideas# Saree represents Indian culture perfectly. It exudes the charm of persuasion, all draped into one stunning cloth piece. The saree trend keeps on evolving based on market demand. Half & half sarees are trending this season. You can experiment with it and drape it in several ways. Be it about designs and patterns or colors and styles: the saree is one traditional garment that is adored by women worldwide. Let us go through some half and half saree design ideas briefly. Fashion on point It goes without saying that designer half and half saree accentuates your look like no other garment. It has got a style that perfectly blends with any pattern, making you look elegant. Be it about wearing
The post Trendy Half and Half Saree Design Ideas appeared first on Readiprint Fashions Blog.
1. Indian Railways introduces Drone based surveillance system for Railway Security Drone surveillance technology has emerged as an important and cost effective tool for security surveillance over large areas with limited manpower. Mumbai Division of Central Railway in Indian Railways has recently procured two Ninja UAVs for better security and surveillance in Railway areas like station premises, Railway track sections, yards, workshops, etc.
A team of four staff of Railway Protection Force (RPF), Mumbai has been trained for drone flying, surveillance and maintenance. These dr
2. Indian Railways on MISSION MODE of becoming a Green Railway by 2030 ( Net Zero Carbon Emission) Ministry of Railways, with a goal of transforming Indian Railways into Green Railways by 2030 has taken a number of major initiatives towards mitigation of global warming and combating climate change. Railway Electrification, improving energy efficiency of locomotives & trains and fixed installations, green certification for installations/stations, fitting bio toilets in coaches and switching to renewable sources of energy are parts of its strategy of achieving net zero carbon emission.
5. PPP Initiatives in Indian Railway to boost Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiativ
6. INDIAN ARMY ORGANISES SEMINAR ON IMPACT OF DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES ON FIGHTING PHILOSOPHY IN FUTURE CONFLICTS Warfare has undergone a sea change due to the emergence of new domains of warfare and disruptive technologies. There is a technology tsunami which is underway and it will compel militaries to reorganize and re-structure to fight future wars. In order to address various aspects of the impact of disruptive technologies, a seminar was organized on the “Impact of Disruptive Technologies on Our Fighting Philosophy in Future Conflicts” as part of the Defense and Strategy Seminar 2020 at Army War Co
7. Indian Railways hands over 10 Broad Gauge Locomotives to Bangladesh In a handing over ceremony held today, 10 Broad Gauge (BG) locomotives were virtually flagged off to Bangladesh by the External Affairs Minister, Dr. S. Jaishankar and the Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal. The event was also attended by
11 Indian Economic/Statistical Service (IES) Examination 2021 by UPSC#UPSC15 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi will hold the Indian Economic Service (IES) Recruitment Examination 2021 and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2021 for recruitment of Junior Time Scale Economic/Statistical Officer Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts under the Indian Economic Service (IES) of Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs and Indin Statistical Service (ISS) of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation commencing from 16th July 2021. ...