BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Apply 47 Faculty Vacancies# Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot invites applications from eligible candidates for faculty recruitment of following Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in...
Driver Jobs 2021 (100+ Govt Vacancies Opening)# Government Jobs for Drivers 2021: Various Driver Jobs, Driving vacancies are available in State and Central Government Sectors, Govt Organizations and Public Sector Companies. Heavy Motor Vehicle...
UPSC Exam 2021 | Latest UPSC Jobs 269 Vacancies# UPSC Exam Recruitment 2021: IndGovtJobs updating Latest UPSC Jobs, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment notifications and upsc examination details listed in the page. UPSC is India's...
1. Indian Standards are now available Free of Cost Secretary, Department of Consumer Affairs, Smt. Leena Nandan and Director General, Bureau of Indian Standards Shri Pramod Kumar Tiwari virtually addressed a press conference about the New Initiatives of BIS today.
While addressing the media about BIS initiatives, Secretary DoCA, Smt. Nandan said that BIS have achieved many milestones in its journey of development and played important role in the growth of our country. She said that the BIS has taken up many new initiatives and these new initiat
2. Two-day Scientific Convention on World Homoeopathy Day inaugurated today A two-day convention on ‘Homoeopathy - Roadmap for Integrative Medicine’ was inaugurated today at New Delhi. Minister of state for Defence Shri Shripad Yesso Naik was the chief guest on this occasion. The Convention was organized by the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH to celebrate the occasion of the World Homoeopathy Day. The World Homoeopathy Day (WHD) is observed to commemorate the birth anniversary of the
5. PM Modi says UP will generate 12.5 mn jobs PM Modi says UP will generate 12.5 mn jobs
Uttar Pradesh (UP)will generate 12.5 million jobs, primarily in rural areas and across small-scale industries, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said. Since the lockdown was announced on 25 March, hundreds of thousands of migrant workers from UP have returned to the state after losing their livelihood.
At the virtual launch of the ‘Atma Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyaan’, along with chief minister Yogi Adityanath, Modi said the s
6. Employment Opportunities in Textile Sector Textile Sector in India provides largest source of employment in the country with over 4.5 crore people employed directly and another 6 crores people in allied sector including large number of women and rural population through various schemes and public programmes such as:-
Amended Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme is being implemented to upgrade technology/machineries of textile industry with an outlay of Rs.17,822 crore during 2016-2022 which will attract investment
10. Centre Likely to Announce Unlock 5 Guidelines Today: What to Expect in Next Phase of Unlocking? Unlock 5 Guidelines: With the Unlock 4 coming to an end, the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is likely to announce guidelines for Unlock 5 today with new relaxations for the next phase of the lockdown.
In its earlier announcement, the MHA had allowed Metro trains to resume services across the country.
To further revive the economy, the Centre is expected to ease more restrictions in the coming days and activities would slowly be allowed in areas outside the conta
12 Indian Economic/Statistical Service (IES) Examination 2021 by UPSC#UPSC13 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi will hold the Indian Economic Service (IES) Recruitment Examination 2021 and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2021 for recruitment of Junior Time Scale Economic/Statistical Officer Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts under the Indian Economic Service (IES) of Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs and Indin Statistical Service (ISS) of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation commencing from 16th July 2021. ...
13 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 6/2021#UPSC1 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 15/04/2021 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor in various medical disciplines in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Government of India) in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 6/2021).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 6/2021 Vacancies
Specialist Grad ...