World Homeopathy Day - 10 April #10April
1. India Telecommunication Market- by Medium, by Type and by Region – Industry Analysis, Market Share, Trends, Size, and Forecasts to 2020 – 2027.
India Telecommunication Market- by Medium, by Type and by Region – Industry Analysis, Market Share, Trends, Size, and Forecasts to 2020 – 2027.
3. Ministry of Tourism dedicates three virtual pavilions in Bharat Parv 2021
Ministry of Tourism has dedicated three virtual pavilions, Dekho Apna Desh, Statue of Unity & Incredible India in Bharat Parv 2021. Due to pandemic situation, this year the Bharat Parv has been organized on a Virtual platform www.bharatparv2021.com from 26th Jan to 31st Jan 2021.
The Statue of Unity pavilionin virtual Bharat Parv -2021 provides detailed information about the destination with High R
5. Ministry of Tourism organises Domestic Tourism roadshow in Goa
Ministry of Tourism, Government of India organised the domestic tourism road show in Goa today through its IndisTourism office in Goa . This event was organised in collaboration with Goa Tourism and Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG).
This B2B event and second in series of domestic tourism Road Shows in the Western and Central Region that the Ministry of Tourism has planned to conduct since the Covid–19 outbreak was inaugurated byMs. Rupinder Brar , Additional Director General,
6. Transport Ministry invites public comments for introducing adoption of E20 fuel
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has published a draft notification GSR 757(E) dated 11th December 2020, seeking comments from the public for adoption of E20 fuel, i.e, blend of 20% of ethanol with gasoline, as an automotive fuel and for the adoption of mass emission standards for this fuel. The notification facilitates the development of E20 compliant vehicles. It will also help in reducing emissions of carbon dioxide, hydrocarbons, etc. It will help reduce the oil import bill, thereby saving
7. Aparna Enterprises brings Italy’s renowned faucet brand Paffoni to India
Aparna Enterprises brings Italy’s renowned faucet brand Paffoni to India
· Becomes the master distributor for all Paffoni products in India
· The association is expected to grow Aparna Unispace (Aparna Enterprises retail division) revenues by 20% in FY 2021-2022
Mumbai, 17th December, 2020: Aparna Enterpri
9. Jal Shakti Ministry Invites Entries for National Water Awards-2020
To encourage and recognize individuals and organizations doing exemplary work in the field of water resources management, the Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti has invited the entries forNational Water Awards for the year 2020in the following 11 categories:
1) Best State,
2) Best District (2 Awards each in five zones; total 10 Awards),
3) Best Village Panchayat (3 Awards each in five zones; total 15 Awards),
Cash in on your content
10. Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS decides to work together to set up a Department of Integrative Medicine
Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS have decided to initiate work on setting up a Department of Integrative Medicine at AIIMS. This was decided in a joint visit and review by Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, AYUSH and Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS of the Centre for Integrative Medicine and Research (CIMR) at AIIMS, New Delhi. The CIMR receives notable support through the Centre of Excellence Scheme of the Ministry of AYUSH.
Dr. Gautam Sharma, Head, CIMR and senior officers of AYUSH Ministr