Productivity is foundation of healthy aging# Meaningful engagement of the elderly in productive activities is the basis of healthy aging, Dr Vijay Kumar Gurjar from the department of Geriatric Medicine at AIIMS said here.
Zee Zest announces FIT FAB FEAST with Huma Qureshi# Food and lifestyle channel Zee Zest is all set to launch its newest show titled 'Fit Fab Feast' with actor Huma Qureshi that promises to serve the wonder and curiosity of viewers who seek to delve into what makes one a ‘celebrity.
COVID-19: Has India achieved herd immunity?# New COVID cases and deaths have fallen sharply in India in the past few weeks, which has led some officials to suggest that the country has achieved herd immunity. But how credible are these claims?
Coronavirus: The dangers of weak vaccines# Mutated coronavirus strains could escape a weak immune response and make the pathogen more aggressive. That way, even people who have already recovered could get infected again - and the vaccines would need updating.
Humble mask leads to decrease in communicable diseases# Apart from keeping in check the fatal Novel Coronavirus, the humble piece of cloth or any other fabric, used to cover the mouth (which has become the ‘new normal’), has succeeded in keeping at bay, communicable diseases like Flu, Pneumonia, Measles ...
1. Share Your Toy Stories & Get Featured Share Your Toy Stories & Get Featured
Last Date Mar 31,2021 23:45 PM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
Login to Participate
With the change in lifestyle and deepening of western influence, we see one striking difference between modern childhood and the children of previous generation, the lack o
3. Government relaxes existing timeline for submission of Life Certificate: Dr Jitendra Singh Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh said that in a major relief to elderly persons, Government has relaxed the existing timeline for submission of Life Certificate.
All Central Government pensioners can submit Life Certificate from 1st November, 2020 to 31st December 2020. Earlier this used to be only for the month of November for maintaining continu
4. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan Calls for Balancing Life and Livelihood, as India Unlocks Minister of Steel and Petroleum and Natural Gas Shri Dharmendra Pradhan today addressed a webinar on “Working in Covid-19 times”, organised by the Ministry of Steel. Speaking on the occasion, Minister Pradhan said that as the nation unlocks and people get back to work, we must understand that the virus is very much here and it’s important to take all precautions and balance life
7. PM Releases Book on the Life of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi released a book on the life and ideals of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.
In a tweet Shri Modi said “Released a book on the life and ideals of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. The book has been penned by Kirpal Singh Ji, who is based in Chandigarh.”
8. Manish Garg from Medlife joins DealShare as Chief Strategy Officer Manish Garg from Medlife joins DealShare as Chief Strategy Officer
· Mr Manish Garg was the Head of Supply Chain Management, Procurement & Offline Retail at Medlife
· Prior to Medlife, Manish has worked with Myntra and Amazon
Mumbai, 24thFebruary, 2021: One of the fastest growing e-tailer, DealShare today a
10. Jeevan Pramaan. Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners Jeevan Pramaan. Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners
Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can take benefit of this facility.
More than One Crore families in India can be classified as pensioner families, where the pension disbursed by the various government bodies forms the basis for their income and sustainability. There are about Fifty L