Jobs in Indian Port Rail Corporation Limited
INDIAN PORT RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED (IPRCL) a first of its kind Joint Venture Company (JVC) between the Major Ports under the Ministry of Shipping and RVNL with the objective to provide efficient rail evacuation systems to Major Ports and for enhancing their capacity and throughput. The company was registered on 10th July, 2015 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 2013.
- IPRCL will play a strategic role and position itself to act as mentor & coordinator for Major Ports Railway systems.
- Interface with Government departments/ agencies and autonomous bodies on strategic issues and also work with consultants for removing bottlenecks.
- Act as consultant for bringing in best practices in areas of IT, processes, systems and other areas related to evacuation of Cargo.
- Develop technical and financial competence for undertaking DPR/PMC work.
- IPRCL can leverage the experience, expertise and linkages to various organizations (Ministry of Shipping, Major Ports, RVNL) to build a strong base in the initial years of its existence.
- Contribute to the role of a Think-tank to develop scalable, workable models in port infrastructure for evacuation of cargo.
- Effectively interface with the Indian Railways for addressing issues such as supply of rakes, pre-project approvals and post-project certifications.
- Attract investors and financial resources for port evacuation infrastructure projects.
For more information visit http://www.iprcl.org/If this link not working click hereLast Date for Apply : Sunday September 30 2018(Note : Last date for Apply may vary, if any corrigendum published on the official website. So visit official website regularly for any corrigendum /Admit Card / Exam Result/ Previous Year Question Papers)